January 29th, 2008
where can i buy female viagra uk 1 lime, juiced
1 garlic, minced
1/2 red onion, minced
1-2 serrano chiles, stems and seeds removed, minced
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
A dash of freshly ground black pepper
Procedure For Making Guacamole
- In a small non-reactive bowl mix lime juice, jalapeno, cumin and salt.
- Half the avocado, peels the skin, scoop the flesh with a spoon, reserve the pit.
- Dice 2 avocados, and mash the 3rd avocado with fork until desired consistency. I like my guacamole chunky so I don't spend too much time mashing.
- Mix all ingredients well, wrap it with plastic paper and set aside in the refrigerator for 30 min for the flavors to settle.
- Serve with tortilla chips and bottle of cold Mexican beer :)