December 24th, 2005
1 lb ground beef, or 3/4 lb beef and 1/4 lb pork
2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
1 small garlic clove, chopped fine
3 slices of stale bread or 1 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
salt and pepper, to season
1. Soak bread in water for a few minutes, squeeze out excess
2. Mix bread throughly with all the other ingredients.
3. Shape mixture into round balls, no larger than a small lemon
4. Bake on a non-stick cookie sheet or spray the sheet PAM to prevent sticking.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.